I honestly wished I had taken more photos. I don't like taking pictures of people because it's very predictable. I mean come on. When you say something along the lines of this, "Can I take a picture of you?" you're obviously going to receive this :D. A smiley face. That's why I like nature shots. But anyway, you want to see some pictures.
While visiting my Grandma's we went swimming and I took a few photos. It was just about time to leave and that's when I spotted beautiful flowers along the fence. I'm not a flora expert so I couldn't really identify this flower if I wanted to.
I obviously didn't snap this photo, so my dad did for me. I sometimes wish my camera had a faster shutter.
I was in a hurry so I only had a bit of time before I snapped and ran. Little did I know that I had just made it a blurry flower picture. I looks cool. Sorta.


love you blog! following <3 alex
ReplyDeletetobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com
simplicityportrait.blogspot.com
Cool! I followed your blogs, too!
Delete