Thursday, August 30, 2012

I was awarded!

Hey y'all! I was awarded by The Kids at their blog HERE. Lets get started!


1. You must post eleven things about yourself

2. Answer the eleven questions that the tagger has set for you plus you must create eleven questions of your own for the eleven people you will nominate for the award.

3. Choose up to eleven bloggers linking them to your post.

4. Go to there page and inform them of the nomination.

5. No tag backs!

6. Remember to only tag bloggers with less than two-hundred followers.


Here are eleven things about me!


1. I find it funny that I'm posting things about myself on my otherwise photography related blog.

2. I use a Canon Powershot A1300. (even though it's not the best camera I can take some nice macro shots)

3. I just did this on my other blog, Lindy's Life Adventures.

4. I'm supposed to be doing school while writing this :)

5. You didn't even notice that I skipped #2

6. And now I laugh in your face at how you checked back to see if I was right.

7. I've always wanted to visit Greece, Australia, Canada, France, etc.

8. I love naming children I don't have.

9. I hate walking up stairs slowly; I have to run.

10. I'm in love with my dog, Brady.

11. Thank goodness this is over!


Let's answer The Kids questions!

1. How many pets do you have? Four altogether, but one is my older sister's and another is a neighborhood cat that brings us dead presents now and then...

2. Are you homeschooled? Yes! Seven years and running!

3. Are you a Christian? Without hesitation, YES! I'm very thankful to be brought up in a Christian home with such loving family members.

4. How often do you blog? Right now I'm taking a blogging break from my main blog and here I'm just taking it slow.

5. What is you favorite season? Probably Autumn.

6. What is your favorite food? Homemade Chicken n' Dumplin' soup, Pizza, etc.

7. What is your favorite book? I shredded through Princess Academy by Shannon Hale in two days and read Stargazer by Patrick Carman four times. Those are my favorite books.

8. What is your favorite color? Yellow, hot pink, and teal, but without one color the world would be dull.

9. How many siblings do you have? Four.

10. How old are they? Gina is 21, Vanessa is 18, Ben is 15, I'm 12, and Clay's 9.

11. What do you like us to post about most? I don't really know your blog that well so I can't really decide.


Time for me to make some questions.


1. What is/was your favorite school subject?

2. Do you have a favorite movie?

3. Do you enjoy video games?

4. Do you have a favorite blog/website?

5. What are your thoughts on Pinterest?

6. What are some of your favorite games?

7. Do you have a favorite childhood memory?

8. How many blogs do you have?

9. What are some of your favorite pastimes?

10. What is the best food you have tasted and where?

11. Did you enjoy doing this tag?



I award...



All my lovely followers! Congratz! (Yea, I was too lazy to choose 11 people. But it happens.)

4 comments:

  1. Great blog, Lindy, loved it.
    I'll follow you.
    Cheers from Argentina.
    HD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun read! You got me when I read about missing number 2, LOL! I peeked. And I love your introvert notice on the side of your blog. So true. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw someone else say they skipped a number when they actually didn't. That's where I got the idea to do that. Oh and yes! As soon as I saw the introvert thing I had to put it up on my blog.

      Delete